MSOL Studio Information
- Reservations are required for all recording studios (located in 4732 BH)
- If you would like a walk-through demo, please contact: email@example.com
- Click here to reserve a recording room (login with your UCLA Logon ID). Go to Schedule > Bookings to access the MSOL Calendar and reserve a studio
- Studio B is used for Echo360 recording for class presentations
- Studio C is used for Zoom online office hours only (do not use Zoom to record lectures)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have log-in issues with the scheduling application
- E-mail email@example.com if you have specific issues with reserving studio time
- Check out the studio key from 4732 BH (be sure to return the key by the end of the day)
SEASnet Computing Resources for MSOL
MSOL “Universal Capture: Personal” downloading instructions
Graduate Student Employment
- Student Candidate Qualification Form
- Academic Student Employee (ASE) Duties & Responsibilities
- Remission Statement of Understanding
- UAW Local 2865 Membership Election Form
- All forms require handwritten signatures (typed signatures will be returned).
- Please return all forms to Maria Contreras @ 4732H Boelter Hall
MSOL Textbook Checkout
To borrow a desk copy of a textbook for a course you are teaching:
1) Contact our office to ensure that the textbook is available.
2) Sign the MSOL Textbook Checkout form during pickup.
3) Return the textbook to our office by the start of the following quarter.