MSOL Studio Information
- Reservations are required for all recording studios (located in 4732 BH)
- If you would like a walk-through demo, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to reserve a recording room (login with your UCLA Logon ID). Go to Schedule > Bookings to access the MSOL Calendar and reserve a studio
- Studio B is used for Echo360 recording for class presentations
- Studio C is used for Zoom online office hours only (do not use Zoom to record lectures)
- E-mail email@example.com if you have log-in issues with the scheduling application
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific issues with reserving studio time
- Check out the studio key from 4732 BH (be sure to return the key by the end of the day)
Graduate Student Employment
- Student Candidate Qualification Form
- Academic Student Employee (ASE) Duties & Responsibilities
- Remission Statement of Understanding
- UAW Local 2865 Membership Election Form
- All forms require handwritten signatures (typed signatures will be returned).
- Please return all forms to Maria Contreras @ 4732H Boelter Hall
MSOL Textbook Checkout
To borrow a desk copy of a textbook for a course you are teaching:
1) Contact our office to ensure that the textbook is available.
2) Submit a response to our Textbook Checkout form before or during pickup.