Beginning Winter 2022, class websites will be hosted on Bruin Learn.
Beginning in Winter and continuing throughout the 2021-2022 academic year, UCLA will be migrating from the CCLE Learning Management System to Bruin Learn, a Canvas based Learning Management System. This system will allow for tremendous benefits for faculty, staff, and students including:
- Innovative course collaboration functionality for both instructors and students
- Flexible tools and features that support diverse teaching approaches, learning styles, and course modalities
- Intuitive and accessible interface to support teaching and learning at UCLA
- Mobile support across a variety of devices, including apps for iOS and Android
- 24/7 support for faculty, staff, students, and administrators