Beginning Winter 2022, class websites will be hosted on Bruin Learn.
From Winter 2022 onward, UCLA has migrated from the CCLE Learning Management System to Bruin Learn, a Canvas based Learning Management System. This system allows for tremendous benefits for faculty, staff, and students including:
- Innovative course collaboration functionality for both instructors and students
- Flexible tools and features that support diverse teaching approaches, learning styles, and course modalities
- Intuitive and accessible interface to support teaching and learning at UCLA
- Mobile support across a variety of devices, including apps for iOS and Android
- 24/7 support for faculty, staff, students, and administrators
Bruin Learn – What to Know/What to Do
Setting up Remote Apps and Remote Desktop
Need additional IT support? Browse the UCLA IT Services Knowledge Base for answers.