Our hybrid program offers the best of both worlds—the flexibility to take courses online and access to our world renowned campus. Located in the exciting community of Westwood, UCLA is a crossroads of ideas, cultures and limitless experiences and opportunities.
- Acceptance in the UCLA Engineering MSOL Program
- Complete a minimum of two courses online with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (a requirement to attend on campus)
- Enroll on campus for up two quarters or four courses max (Fall/Winter/Spring only)
- Any remaining courses must be completed online
TUITION & FEES
- $4,200 per course + mandatory campus fees. Select the appropriate academic year, quarter, and degree (Academic Master) to calculate fees
- Students are responsible for housing expenses
- UCSHIP (graduate health insurance) is automatically included in the mandatory campus fees. To remove the UCSHIP fee, students must submit proof of health insurance
- Must meet TOEFL/IELTS requirements
- May apply for F-1 or J-1 VISA
Please navigate to the “Programs” menu to view majors/programs offered.