Submitting your international transcripts

When applying to a UCLA graduate program, each international applicant is required to submit to that program official records from all academic institutions she or he attended.

Official records are defined as original documents issued by the institution—not photocopies—which bear the actual signature of the Registrar and the seal of the issuing institution. If you have attended more than one institution, separate official records should be submitted by each institution.

If your academic record cannot be replaced, obtain a properly certified copy. Keep the original for yourself! Never send a document to UCLA that cannot be replaced; submitted records become the property of the University, and we cannot return them to you.

International Contacts:

Dr Sanjay Singh
+ 91-720 465 8009 / + 1-650 619 0107