Transcripts that are uploaded to the application portal are not considered official.
IMPORTANT: Please disregard the checklist on the online application that may indicate a missing GRE score; it is not accurate. We will contact you via e-mail if there are items missing from your application.
- Submit official transcripts: Order an official transcript to be delivered via mail OR by electronic submission (e-transcript). International applicants: please click here to read additional information on submitting international transcripts.
- Please note: Transcripts that are uploaded to the application portal are not considered official. In order to begin the review process, an official transcript must be received. [If you completed your undergraduate degree at UCLA, please notify us via e-mail with your UID as we can pull your transcript internally]. Once official transcripts are received, they cannot be returned to the applicant.
Mailing address: UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, MS ENGR Online Program: 4732 Boelter Hall, Box 951601, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1601
Electronic delivery: (must be sent from the institution, not by the student)
- GRE Scores (school code is 9655). If this requirement has been waived, you may bypass this section on the online application.
- Three letters of recommendation: Individuals may be academic and/or professional.
- Statement of Purpose: Describe your purpose in applying for graduate study. In particular, describe the relationship between your chosen area of study and your current or future employment. Include any additional information that may aid in the evaluation of your preparation for graduate study at UCLA.
- Personal History Statement